1.1.09

What THE FUCK is happening ???

00:01 am
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
1st things 1st
...
water is wet, sky is blue, women have secrets...
who gives the fuck ?!
...
THE LAST BOYSCOUT, Bruce Willis Character
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
...
To: Mr.Barack Obama, US President
From: Mr.Oancea Bogdan
...
...
Dear Mr.President,
...
...
...
1st of all, I would like to wish you and your family a happy new year and good luck in acomplishing your mission.
...
2nd of all, I shall be very gratefull if you allow me to ask you a very simple question, regarding our present day on this planet:
...
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ???
...
I woke up this morning and I saw you playing "one to one" in my backyard with Michael Jordan. The blue ball you were playing with was extraordinary !
...
"I belive I can fly" said Michael.
"You are flying already" you replied.
...
But suddenly, you've simply stopped playing. The BALL was spinning on your right hand finger tip, like a Harlem Glob Trotter Magic.
...
The ball was spinning faster and faster. You were simply amaized by the spinning efect...
...
7 seconds later, Michael made a rebound and touched the sky! 2-0. First points scored of the game...
...
Excuse me, Mr.President, my clock is ticking away.
"Open your eyes, David" - It's my speaking machine...
Let's get back to bussines...
...
I look in front of me and I see the mirror. FUCK !!!
...
There is no one in the mirror.NO ONE in the mirror...
...
...
WHERE THE HELL AM I ?!
...
AM I STILL DREAMING ?!
...
Is this world going CRAZY ?!
...
Please, HELP ME, Mr.President... Do Something! ANYTHING!
...
It's your turn to rebalance the game.
Make it even, make it real, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
...
...
G O - F O R - T H E - E Q U A L I S E R ! ! !
...
Thank you.
...
...
Yours sincerely,
Bogdan Oancea
...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
...
POST SCRIPTUM
...
"I love you, Michael"
"So help me God"
...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<